Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My thoughts on the 12th Anniversary of 9/11

This will be my second blog post of the day and this would have been the only post of the day, if it was not for what happened with the recall election in Colorado last night. It's been 12 years since the September 11th terrorist attacks and I remember that day just like it was yesterday. I was fifteen years old and I was in math class when the first plane hit the first tower. Everyone myself included thought it was an accident, however when the second plane hit the tower than I and everyone else knew that it was not an accident but it was a terrorist attack and by 10:00 11:00 am we were sent back home from the school and I remember for the rest of the day the family were watching the news, and every channel had nothing but 9/11 coverage and it was like that for the next week as I remember correctly. I had mixed emotions all through out the next couple of months, I was sad, mad depressed, sacred and everything in between. It's been twelve years since 9/11/2001 and every year that passes by it does that change the fact that this happened and over 3,000 people are dead and two wars that cost us thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars. The legacy of September 11th is all around us and it's mostly bad and affect our country in the worst way possible. Sometimes I just wish that we can rewind back to 2001 and somehow stop these attacks from ever happening.   

I just wish 9/11 never happened It should have been stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment